THE Andalucian Cycling Experience team have been guiding riders through Ronda’s stunning scenery for more than 11 years.
Husband and wife owners Ashley and Claire Higgins’ business caters for all ranges of biking ability from their base in the picturesque village of Montecorto. And they sort everything out from the bikes to accommodation to food.
From novices and families to budding Chris Froomes, the British expats’ expert tours will take cyclists into the heart of one of Spain’s most stunning settings.
“We have a range of road bikes for hire and we even have children’s chariots and kids’ seats so the whole family can come along,” says Ashley.
“If there are people on the coast, they can come up and join us for a day’s riding, or they can come up and spend three days to a week.”
Ashley and Claire set up the business after swapping the UK ‘rat race’ for the hills of Andalucia.
They fell in love with Montecorto after two years scouring Malaga and Ronda for the perfect base.
Mountain biking along trails or road cycling with will take riders through hidden gems like Zahara, Setenil and the Roman ruins of Acinipo.
Accommodation ranges from fully-furnished villas with swimming pools that sleep 4 to 6 people to comfy townhouses – perfect to relax in after a day’s riding.
A fully qualified mechanic is on hand – with a van to scoop up anyone finding the going tough and 40% of bookings are from recommendations or satisfied customers returning for another holiday.
• Visit www.andaluciancyclingexperience.com or call 952 184 042
- Popular Casino Games Across Europe - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 16:14
- OPINION: Why Mijas needs to see serious change in 2019 - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 17:36
- Is your home in Spain ready for the cold? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 10:30
- Travelling to Spain? Don’t forget about online safety - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16