LIVE the millionaire’s lifestyle or coin in €4,500 a week in summer rentals – with this great value five-bed villa, owners can do both.
A heated swimming pool, separate apartment and wraparound sun terraces are just some of its jaw-dropping features.
On the market for €1.195 million in a picture perfect setting, Villa Atalaya is possibly one of the best bargains in luxury Marbella property currently to be had.
Five minutes drive from San Pedro and Puerto Banus, the stunning location offers clear sea views across the Mediterranean towards Gibraltar and Morocco.
Recently kitted out with top-of-the-range furniture from Roche Bobois and El Corte Ingles, the 450m2 villa has five double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and marble floors and four modern bathrooms, including a master ensuite with a sea-facing balcony.
Underneath the villa, a self-contained apartment would make an ideal cinema room, bodega or gymnasium.
Set in extensive, well-maintained gardens with a heated pool the covered terrace area is the perfect space for al fresco barbecues.
A great investment, the villa is very successful in short term rentals and currently is on the short-term rental market for €3,500 per week during low season and €4,500 per week during peak summertime.
For more information call Andrew on 615 286 038
- Costa del Sol financial firm set to become listed on Nasdaq stock exchange - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 11:35
- Where to eat in the Guadalhorce Valley - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 17:24
- Get lost in the white towns of Guadalhorce - 8 Dec, 2018 @ 16:21
- There’s a new mango vodka liqueur made 100% in Malaga and it looks DELICIOUS - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 17:51
- Dead body found floating in Malaga dam - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 14:51
- How to find high-quality translation services by CPSL - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:24
- World Class Accommodation for Rent in Madrid - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:21
- Ibiza Yacht Rental - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:17
- CUT AND BLOW-DRY CASE? Popular Low Cost hairdressers accused of defrauding taxpayer of millions in Spain’s Andalucia - 3 Dec, 2018 @ 18:01
- How a Welsh expat made her dreams of owning a Costa del Sol estate agency come true - 2 Dec, 2018 @ 18:58