THE Game of Thrones cast dug a little deeper during filming in Sevilla to treat their loyal fans to pizza.
Some 50 followers of the blockbuster series had staked out the stars’ hotel and filming locations, which included Las Atarazanas Royal Dockyards and the Roman ruins of Italica.
To thank their fans for not interrupting filming, the actors delivered 10 boxes of pizza to the crowd waiting outside their hotel, on the principal that zero out-takes merit a hearty take-out.
Nathalie Emmanuel, who plays freed slave interpreter Missandei, posted a picture on her Twitter account with the caption:
“We’ve had some dedicated fans outside our hotel in Seville every day! It was fun meeting some of you last night! Hope you enjoyed the pizza!”
The seventh season of the show will premiere in summer 2017.
- Direct Malaga to NEW YORK flights available from May 2019 - 22 Jan, 2019 @ 18:20
- Expats pay tribute to Marbella businessman ‘linked to TOWIE stars and Mohamed Al-Fayed’ after he was brutally gunned down on doorstep - 22 Jan, 2019 @ 14:03
- Marbella shooting victim identified as high profile Costa del Sol businessman behind Linekers - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 18:30
- WARNING: Orange alerts for SNOW, wind and strong waves across Spain and Andalucia this week - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 14:59
- Expat appears in court after shooting and killing boy, 4, during hunt in Spain’s Andalucia - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 12:45
- Man shot to death inside his Bentley on Spain’s Costa del Sol in latest mafia hit - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 11:26
- Malaga law firm secures regulation from the Ministry of Justice after winning more than €1 million back from timeshare giants last year - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 18:22
- What do King Solomon, Andalucia’s Rio Tinto mines, NASA and Mars have in common? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 13:44
- HAPPY RETURN: How British expats in Spain can plan for retirement back in Britain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 17:44
- SCAM ALERT: Pensioners claim British conwoman tried to coax them from bus stop into ‘fake shuttle’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 16:22