THE latest raid at Kim’s Animal Rescue Centre is as unsurprising as it is important.
Since our initial investigation two years ago, dozens of former employees and rattled animal activists have contacted us with worrying tales of abuse and mistreatment at the shelter.
And, in our 10th anniversary edition, it is fitting to splash on a story that combines animal rights and expats under investigation: two issues that we have time and again covered over the last decade.
On top of that it is testament to our sources for keeping us on the pulse with important, breaking stories that go unnoticed, ignored and unreported in other newspapers on the coast.
Keep them coming!
- Popular Casino Games Across Europe - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 16:14
- OPINION: Why Mijas needs to see serious change in 2019 - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 17:36
- Is your home in Spain ready for the cold? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 10:30
- Travelling to Spain? Don’t forget about online safety - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16