A BOOK authored by a Costa expat imagining a world without money has just hit the bookshelves.
Fuengirola-based Colin R. Turner’s Into The Open Economy sets out proposals for an economy founded on sharing.
With it, the Dublin-born writer, musician and social activist claims that most of today’s social, economic and environmental problems could be solved.
Turner’s 92 page book points out that a moneyless world would help people become less self-centred as they would act for mutual benefit.
The release follows his debut novel, The Second Dawn Of Man, which describes events leading up to a money-free world.
Into The Open Economy is available on Amazon from €2.99.
- Behind the green door: Discover Andalucia’s eco village of Los Molinos del Rio Agua - 10 Jun, 2017 @ 10:51
- TAKING THE P***: Campaign launched to move Cordoba mosque toilets because they face Mecca - 8 Jun, 2017 @ 13:01
- Groundbreaking eco Lego style plastic house factory to open in Malaga - 4 Jun, 2017 @ 11:55
- Spain has 10 of the 20 European universities most in demand by Erasmus students - 3 Jun, 2017 @ 10:45
- Malaga Council accused of falsifying hospital statistics - 30 May, 2017 @ 17:50
- Dolphins caught stealing from fishermen - 30 May, 2017 @ 16:49
- UK ELECTION: Olive Press voting guide for British expats - 28 May, 2017 @ 11:46
- Who was George Campbell, one of Andalucia’s best-loved Irish artists? - 28 May, 2017 @ 09:30
- The extraordinary life of Alexander Fleming’s granddaughter as an artist in Andalucia - 27 May, 2017 @ 09:16
- Junta commit to green energy in Andalucia - 26 May, 2017 @ 16:09