LA Cala Golf Resort is looking to expand under its new general manager.
Briton Ken Flockhart has said he sees great development potential at the complex after ‘excellent results’ from a joint venture with property firm Taylor Wimpey.
All 60 Miraval apartments have sold out and 30% of the Horizon Project is already bought up.
“The potential for future development of the resort is very exciting, we will definitely have to consider the possibility of expanding,” said Flockhart, who has worked in the industry for almost 30 years.
“The biggest challenge will be maximising deals in the quieter months,” added Flockhart, who has promised to appeal to all customers, from golfers to daily visitors, hotel guests and spa users.
“We will provide them with a unique experience so we create clientele loyalty, which leads to guests recommending the hotel resort to others.”
He added: “This can be achieved by an excellent quality/price balance, complemented by a professional, efficient and friendly service”.
- ‘He loves his tricycle’: Neighbours describe ‘friendly’ toddler Julen and his family’s history of heartbreak as search for tot in Malaga well continues - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 19:35
- Drilling expert claims it’s ‘almost impossible’ for little Julen to have fallen down Malaga well as builder claims he sealed up hole just WEEKS ago - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 18:15
- HEART-WRENCHING: Parents of trapped boy have slept next to Malaga well since Sunday and are ‘dead inside’ as rescue attempt enters THIRD day - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 14:22
- WATCH: ISIS terrorist cuffed in popular British expat hotspot on Spain’s Costa del Sol was ‘ready to attack’ after taking deadly oath - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 13:15
- British expats in Spain should get Spanish driving licences ASAP, UK government Brexit memo warns - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 11:50
- Fears grow for boy, 2, trapped down Malaga well for over 18 hours as desperate rescue attempt continues - 14 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- WATCH: Two fuming drivers stop cars to BRAWL among traffic on Marbella’s Golden Mile - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 17:15
- WATCH: Dolphins’ fins MUTILATED by boats and fishing nets as BBC series filmed off coast of southern Spain reveals their numbers have HALVED - 9 Jan, 2019 @ 12:50
- British favourite Primark WILL be able to open in Marbella after five year battle - 9 Jan, 2019 @ 11:53
- Earthquake rocks residents in Spain’s Andalucia - 8 Jan, 2019 @ 17:03