CHRISTMAS has come early for people in need, thanks to supermarket shoppers.
Customers of Overseas Iceland Puerto Banus have donated over 2,500 presents to orphans, sick children, those in poverty and the elderly on the Costa del Sol.
Candy canes, biscuit selection boxes and chocolate are just some of the treats that were donated for recipients to unwrap over the Christmas period.
Store Manager, Rob Harley said “It is absolutely astonishing the support our clients have given these charities over the last few weeks.
“We never cease to be amazed at the generosity they show different causes year after year, but this one is something special.
“Every charity we have delivered the items to have been over the moon at what we have brought them and have assured us that it will bring a smile to many this Christmas.”
- Costa del Sol financial firm set to become listed on Nasdaq stock exchange - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 11:35
- Where to eat in the Guadalhorce Valley - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 17:24
- Get lost in the white towns of Guadalhorce - 8 Dec, 2018 @ 16:21
- There’s a new mango vodka liqueur made 100% in Malaga and it looks DELICIOUS - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 17:51
- Dead body found floating in Malaga dam - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 14:51
- How to find high-quality translation services by CPSL - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:24
- World Class Accommodation for Rent in Madrid - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:21
- Ibiza Yacht Rental - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:17
- CUT AND BLOW-DRY CASE? Popular Low Cost hairdressers accused of defrauding taxpayer of millions in Spain’s Andalucia - 3 Dec, 2018 @ 18:01
- How a Welsh expat made her dreams of owning a Costa del Sol estate agency come true - 2 Dec, 2018 @ 18:58