The Marbella-born actress glowed in a silver Jenny Packham midi-dress as she posed for photos and spoke to press.
The 12-year-old British star was nominated alongside her cast for Best Drama Series for Stranger Things, the break-out Netflix show of the summer.
“It’s incredible, I’m so grateful,” Millie said, “Being here with everyone, I really couldn’t have done it without Netflix.”
She went on to thank her family too, but when asked where her fellow co-stars were, she admitted that she was late to arrive.
“I came late. I’ll probably meet up with them later,” she said, before admitting that she wanted to try and find her favourite actress Natalie Portman at the awards show.
Stranger Things sees a group of boys in 1980s Indiana attempt to save their friend from a dark underworld with the help of a girl, ‘Eleven’- played by Brown – who has special kinetic abilities.
It lost the award to The Crown, a drama chronicling the life of Queen Elizabeth II from the 1940s to modern times.
- Malaga law firm secures regulation from the Ministry of Justice after winning more than €1 million back from timeshare giants last year - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 18:22
- What do King Solomon, Andalucia’s Rio Tinto mines, NASA and Mars have in common? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 13:44
- HAPPY RETURN: How British expats in Spain can plan for retirement back in Britain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 17:44
- SCAM ALERT: Pensioners claim British conwoman tried to coax them from bus stop into ‘fake shuttle’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 16:22
- WATCH: Terrifying moment HUGE spitting COBRA acosts workers at port in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 14:54
- WATCH: Vile video shows SEWAGE flowing onto popular beach in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 13:47
- Little Julen and family pictured amid reports rescuers have found DNA - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:38
- Police in Spain rescue young man attempting to jump off Ronda bridge - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:15
- Police confirm little Julen IS inside the Malaga well after DNA found on fourth day of search - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 12:59
- ‘He loves his tricycle’: Neighbours describe ‘friendly’ toddler Julen and his family’s history of heartbreak as search for tot in Malaga well continues - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 19:35