THE Costa Press Club is looking for a ‘Young Communicator of the Year’ among local youngsters who enjoy writing, blogging or vlogging in English.
The Club, a media association for writers, journalists and broadcasters in Malaga province, is inviting anyone aged 19 or under to nominate their best work for the award.
President Jesper Sander Pedersen said that the club is looking for young people who enjoy writing, whether for their school, local newspaper, personal blog, website or YouTube channel.
Nominations should be sent to email@example.com before March 10. The award will be presented at a gala dinner in June.
- Green gold: Discovering the origins of avocados - 29 Mar, 2017 @ 18:00
- Spain slammed by European Commission for inequality levels - 9 Mar, 2017 @ 14:30
- International Women’s Day: Women’s rights in Spain - 8 Mar, 2017 @ 09:00
- Marbella Town Hall creates 500 temporary jobs in bid to cut unemployment - 7 Mar, 2017 @ 14:50
- Malaga scientists in finals of Google contest to grow seeds on the moon - 6 Mar, 2017 @ 19:00
- 1000km/h ‘flying’ train designed by Valencia students - 6 Mar, 2017 @ 15:10
- Which animals are most at risk of extinction in Spain? - 5 Mar, 2017 @ 21:00
- Read the TripAdvisor reviews of 12 tourists who were not impressed by Andalucia - 4 Mar, 2017 @ 11:00
- Gay traffic lights introduced in Cadiz town - 3 Mar, 2017 @ 18:00
- Virtually all fossil fuel in Spain imported from abroad - 3 Mar, 2017 @ 17:00