THE FABERG Tour Experience has come to Europe.
Founded by former professional tennis player Fabio Silberberg 11 years ago, the agency, which now has a sales office in Cascais, Portugal, offers unique premium packages to the main world tournaments of tennis, football, golf, Formula 1, NFL, NBA and more.
The main coming events for which the agency is offering special packages are: the Rio Open (ATP 500) February 20-26th, the Miami Open (ATP 1000) March 22- April 2nd, Masters Golf in Augusta April 6-9th and the Monte Carlo Open (ATP 1000) April 16 -23rd.
The Rio Open package includes: First row and box seats, access to all courts, VIP Hospitality Lounge and Restaurant (where you might meet the players), all around private transfers, official tournament 5-star Hotel, dinner at an award-winning steakhouse, tours to main Rio attractions and so much more.
The top players confirmed for this edition are Kei Nishikori (#5 in the world), Dominic Thiem (#8) and David Ferrer (#13).
For more information about available package options and costs, contact Rodrigo Drysdale, Sales Europe or visit Fasbergeurope.com.
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16
- MEASLES breakouts on rise in Spain and Europe as fewer get vaccinated - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Can Real Madrid still win the La Liga – Champions League double - 2 Jan, 2019 @ 10:06
- Rio Sport is at the very peak of ski technology in the Sierra Nevada - 1 Jan, 2019 @ 13:36
- Learn the slopes with Sierra Nevada’s dedicated English ski school - 31 Dec, 2018 @ 13:33