TWO thieves broke their way into a Marbella sex shop but walked out empty handed.
The unromantic duo didn’t take a single item of lingerie or sex toy as they made off into the night.
The shop owner, Laura Tona, 43, expressed her surprise that none of the valuable stock, which includes suspender belts and upmarket toys, had been taken.
“It’s totally bizarre,” she said, “They took absolutely nothing.”
Tona, from south-west London, has been running the successful store in Nueva Andalucia for seven years.
“They broke the door to enter but didn’t take any stock or cash,” she added, “it was stupid really because we clearly have security cameras, the police are dealing with it now.”
The Boudoir Boutique store, in Nueva Andalucia, sells everything from lingerie and PVC to the latest toys and gadgets.
It has since increased its security measures.
- REVEALED: What’s really behind the surge in ‘narco terrorism’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol as record €100 million cash and 40 tonnes of drugs seized - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 15:36
- COLD FRONT: Yellow weather warning for strong winds in Malaga TOMORROW while snow predicted across Spain - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 12:30
- PEED OFF: Dog walkers on Costa del Sol to be FINED for not cleaning up pet’s urine in new crackdown - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 11:55
- WARNING: Police in Spain ramping up roadside alcohol and drug checkpoints THIS WEEK - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 18:02
- WATCH: Truck DESTROYS archway entry of urbanisation on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 16:23
- SHAMEFUL: Spain loses €90 BILLION per year due to corruption while UK among LEAST corrupt in EU, study reveals - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 14:59
- Leading Irish Kinahan mafia member falls to death from Marbella hotel in ‘accident’ - 9 Dec, 2018 @ 16:08
- Spain’s Mallorca must ‘turn away from British market’ to survive no-deal Brexit, business leaders warn - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 13:40
- Bullfighting ‘returning to Marbella’ despite being BANNED three years ago - 6 Dec, 2018 @ 17:25
- Rise of the right in Spain’s Andalucia could make life for British expats more difficult, expert warns - 3 Dec, 2018 @ 16:16