WESTLEY CAPPER will receive a maximum sentence of just two-and-half years after he confessed to killing a Bolivian mother in Marbella last year.
State prosecutors in Spain are seeking the less than lengthy sentence for the son of a British multi-millionaire, who was already on bail over the disappearance of Agnese Klavina.
Capper, 39, has reportedly been told that the money he paid to the mother’s family has been taken into account by prosectuors.
Privately-educated Capper mowed down Fatima Dorado, 40, in his father’s black Bentley on a zebra crossing in San Pedro de Alcantara.
He was high on cocaine and almost two-times over the drink-drive limit.
Essex-born Capper, who is now living in upmarket Puerto Banus, was already being investigated over the September 2014 disappearance of Agnese Klavina, who has never been found.
A date has not been set for either trial.
An indictment shows state prosecutors will call for Capper to receive a two-year, six-month prison sentence and a three-year, six-month driving ban for the manslaughter of Dorado when the case gets to court.
Under Spanish law he could be sentenced to a total of four-and-a-half years for killing her while under the influence of drink and drugs.
- REVEALED: What’s really behind the surge in ‘narco terrorism’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol as record €100 million cash and 40 tonnes of drugs seized - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 15:36
- COLD FRONT: Yellow weather warning for strong winds in Malaga TOMORROW while snow predicted across Spain - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 12:30
- PEED OFF: Dog walkers on Costa del Sol to be FINED for not cleaning up pet’s urine in new crackdown - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 11:55
- WARNING: Police in Spain ramping up roadside alcohol and drug checkpoints THIS WEEK - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 18:02
- WATCH: Truck DESTROYS archway entry of urbanisation on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 16:23
- SHAMEFUL: Spain loses €90 BILLION per year due to corruption while UK among LEAST corrupt in EU, study reveals - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 14:59
- Leading Irish Kinahan mafia member falls to death from Marbella hotel in ‘accident’ - 9 Dec, 2018 @ 16:08
- Spain’s Mallorca must ‘turn away from British market’ to survive no-deal Brexit, business leaders warn - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 13:40
- Bullfighting ‘returning to Marbella’ despite being BANNED three years ago - 6 Dec, 2018 @ 17:25
- Rise of the right in Spain’s Andalucia could make life for British expats more difficult, expert warns - 3 Dec, 2018 @ 16:16