GARETH Bale as expat campaigner is a fantastic idea.
He may be a Real Madrid star, but his right to work in Spain post-Brexit is apparently up in the air as it is for all expats.
Journalist Giles Tremlett is currently embarking on a furious lobbying campaign, as he seeks backing from regional parliaments and Madrid for his joint-nationality plan.
If the plan is successful, it will provide security for thousands of worried Brits living in Spain, a country they now call home and love.
Getting Bale onboard would be a great coup, and would help publicise the cause.
Bale’s future in Spain is as unclear as all of ours.
It’s a team game, and together we’re stronger.
- Spain’s Andalucia among top 20 global travel destinations for Airbnb customers - 15 Dec, 2018 @ 13:00
- Costa del Sol financial firm set to become listed on Nasdaq stock exchange - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 11:35
- Where to eat in the Guadalhorce Valley - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 17:24
- Get lost in the white towns of Guadalhorce - 8 Dec, 2018 @ 16:21
- There’s a new mango vodka liqueur made 100% in Malaga and it looks DELICIOUS - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 17:51
- Dead body found floating in Malaga dam - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 14:51
- How to find high-quality translation services by CPSL - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:24
- World Class Accommodation for Rent in Madrid - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:21
- Ibiza Yacht Rental - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:17
- CUT AND BLOW-DRY CASE? Popular Low Cost hairdressers accused of defrauding taxpayer of millions in Spain’s Andalucia - 3 Dec, 2018 @ 18:01