The pair were held alongside a 20-year-old American man after officers discovered 339 joints ready for sale at the underground club.
They were found hidden inside plastic bags and were labelled as either small, medium or large and were priced.
Police say the club, which has not yet been named, was being used as a front for drug dealing.
Officers also seized €2,245, credit card slips and weighing scales.
A police spokesman confirmed: “National Police have arrested three members of a cannabis club.
“The men – three men aged 20, 27 and 52 from the United States, Ireland and the United Kingdom, are suspected of selling drugs inside an underground establishment acting as the organisation HQ which was apparently functioning as a cover for drugs dealing.
“The investigation began after police received information about a property linked to an association backing the regularisation of cannabis which had no business licence and in which drugs were supposedly being sold.
“During the operation, officers seized different amounts of cannabis resin that customers are believed to have acquired on the premises.”
The spokesman added in a statement: “In the case of the joints, they were found inside plastic bags classified according to their size – small, medium and large – and their respective prices.
“During the search weighing scales and a dozen receipts pointing to payments made using bank cards inside the premises were also discovered.”
- REVEALED: What’s really behind the surge in ‘narco terrorism’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol as record €100 million cash and 40 tonnes of drugs seized - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 15:36
- COLD FRONT: Yellow weather warning for strong winds in Malaga TOMORROW while snow predicted across Spain - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 12:30
- PEED OFF: Dog walkers on Costa del Sol to be FINED for not cleaning up pet’s urine in new crackdown - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 11:55
- WARNING: Police in Spain ramping up roadside alcohol and drug checkpoints THIS WEEK - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 18:02
- WATCH: Truck DESTROYS archway entry of urbanisation on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 16:23
- SHAMEFUL: Spain loses €90 BILLION per year due to corruption while UK among LEAST corrupt in EU, study reveals - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 14:59
- Leading Irish Kinahan mafia member falls to death from Marbella hotel in ‘accident’ - 9 Dec, 2018 @ 16:08
- Spain’s Mallorca must ‘turn away from British market’ to survive no-deal Brexit, business leaders warn - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 13:40
- Bullfighting ‘returning to Marbella’ despite being BANNED three years ago - 6 Dec, 2018 @ 17:25
- Rise of the right in Spain’s Andalucia could make life for British expats more difficult, expert warns - 3 Dec, 2018 @ 16:16