THE Halcyon Developments Group, an established UK-based overseas property company, has announced its first ‘Overseas Property Investment Showcase’ live event which will take place at one of the top exclusive venues in Marbella.
The free event takes place on Friday 17th March at the La Sala Bar and Restaurant, located on Calle Belmonte in Marbella.
There are two events happening on the day – one for existing realtors discussing industry leading commissions and one for the public focusing on the benefits of buying luxury properties in other countries. There will be some great presentations, plus of course free bubbles and nibbles!
Of course you can just attend on the day although by pre-registering for one of the events, you’ll have a chance to win a luxury weekend in the château hotel in one of the Halcyon Developments Group key resorts.
10AM-1PM (REALTORS ONLY) – exclusively for property professionals and realtors interested in maximising their existing databases by selling Halcyon Developments Group homes – full timetable below – pre-register at http://www.halcyondevelopments.com/marbella-agents or just come along.
Full timetable (two sessions) – REALTORS ONLY
10:00 – Bubbles, canapes and networking
10.30 – Presentation to Realtors on overseas opportunities and how to give more to your existing clients
11.30 – Bubbles, canapes and networking
12.00 – Presentation to Realtors on overseas opportunities and how to give more to your existing clients
1PM-4PM (PUBLIC) – will find out just how easy it is to invest in property in more countries – full timetable below – pre-register at http://www.halcyondevelopments.com/marbella or just come along.
Hear about all the benefits including guaranteed finance, fixed returns, guaranteed exit strategy and no ownership costs. Plus, discover more about the luxury holiday homes for sale in France and Florida together with the amazing facilities that are available such as a spa centre based inside an historic château, 18-hole golf course, boutique retail outlets and much more.
Full timetable (two sessions) – PUBLIC
13.00 – Bubbles, canapes and networking
13.30 – Presentation on ownership opportunities including investments and holiday homes
14.30 – Bubbles, canapes and networking
15.00 – Presentation on ownership opportunities including investments and holiday homes
Why not join them for this relaxed event, enjoy some free refreshments and discover how it’s easier than you may think to invest in more overseas property.
- Ronda guitarist gives fascinating nightly shows explaining the different Spanish instruments - 18 Nov, 2017 @ 12:20
- Ronda is a cobbled gem where visitors are quickly transported back in time, writes Jed Neill - 17 Nov, 2017 @ 13:30
- Former teenage soldier Abdel Djeebet has become something of a trooper in the kitchen - 25 Oct, 2017 @ 08:45
- ‘San Pedro is a key boom area’ writes Casa Marbella boss - 22 Oct, 2017 @ 13:30
- As San Pedro gears up for its feria – the last of the season – Laurence Dollimore discovers a town that can throw a party to match anything big sister Marbella can muster - 20 Oct, 2017 @ 13:45
- Those in the know are swapping Marbella for San Pedro when it comes to dining, writes Jon Clarke - 19 Oct, 2017 @ 14:30
- San Pedro’s evolving commercial centre La Colonia was built by an expat - 18 Oct, 2017 @ 18:30
- Spanish Game of Thrones style castles available to buy - 8 Oct, 2017 @ 09:30
- Saved or scrapped – two different stories for historic Costa del Sol properties - 7 Oct, 2017 @ 12:30
- Prime movers and shakers in Mallorca - 6 Oct, 2017 @ 19:00