A HUSBAND whose wife was murdered in yesterday’s London terror attack has said his life has ‘fallen apart’.
She was hit by the attacker’s car and was thrown under a bus while her husband John was at work.
John’s cousin, also called John, said: “I can’t even put it into words how he’s feeling, his life’s completely fallen apart because of what’s happened. They’ve got young kids.”
He told the Standard: “When I heard I was just absolutely shocked. I’m still just feeling terrible, it’s a terrible thing to happen and you just don’t expect it to happen so close to home in this way.”
The unnamed man who committed the attack is believed to have been in his forties and was known to MI5.
He drove a 4×4 car through pedestrians on Westminster bridge before crashing them into the gates of Parliament.
From there he ran into the grounds and stabbed a policeman, who later died of his injuries.
Some 29 are injured while seven have ‘catastrophic injuires’.
Three people were killed in total.
- REVEALED: What’s really behind the surge in ‘narco terrorism’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol as record €100 million cash and 40 tonnes of drugs seized - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 15:36
- COLD FRONT: Yellow weather warning for strong winds in Malaga TOMORROW while snow predicted across Spain - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 12:30
- PEED OFF: Dog walkers on Costa del Sol to be FINED for not cleaning up pet’s urine in new crackdown - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 11:55
- WARNING: Police in Spain ramping up roadside alcohol and drug checkpoints THIS WEEK - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 18:02
- WATCH: Truck DESTROYS archway entry of urbanisation on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 16:23
- SHAMEFUL: Spain loses €90 BILLION per year due to corruption while UK among LEAST corrupt in EU, study reveals - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 14:59
- Leading Irish Kinahan mafia member falls to death from Marbella hotel in ‘accident’ - 9 Dec, 2018 @ 16:08
- Spain’s Mallorca must ‘turn away from British market’ to survive no-deal Brexit, business leaders warn - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 13:40
- Bullfighting ‘returning to Marbella’ despite being BANNED three years ago - 6 Dec, 2018 @ 17:25
- Rise of the right in Spain’s Andalucia could make life for British expats more difficult, expert warns - 3 Dec, 2018 @ 16:16