AN Easter feast will give new hope to donkeys in need.
The three-course meal at Hotel Tamisa Golf at Mijas Costa on April 14 hopes to raise hundreds of pounds for El Refugio del Burrito in Antequera, which rescues donkeys that have been neglected or abused.
Welcome drinks, a raffle, an auction and live entertainment will also be included in the €33 ticket cost, €5 of which will go straight to the charity, which is a branch of the British Donkey Sanctuary.
To book a place, call 654 513 380 or email email@example.com.
- Behind the green door: Discover Andalucia’s eco village of Los Molinos del Rio Agua - 10 Jun, 2017 @ 10:51
- TAKING THE P***: Campaign launched to move Cordoba mosque toilets because they face Mecca - 8 Jun, 2017 @ 13:01
- Groundbreaking eco Lego style plastic house factory to open in Malaga - 4 Jun, 2017 @ 11:55
- Spain has 10 of the 20 European universities most in demand by Erasmus students - 3 Jun, 2017 @ 10:45
- Malaga Council accused of falsifying hospital statistics - 30 May, 2017 @ 17:50
- Dolphins caught stealing from fishermen - 30 May, 2017 @ 16:49
- UK ELECTION: Olive Press voting guide for British expats - 28 May, 2017 @ 11:46
- Who was George Campbell, one of Andalucia’s best-loved Irish artists? - 28 May, 2017 @ 09:30
- The extraordinary life of Alexander Fleming’s granddaughter as an artist in Andalucia - 27 May, 2017 @ 09:16
- Junta commit to green energy in Andalucia - 26 May, 2017 @ 16:09