A HOST of the world’s finest Michelin-starred chefs have descended on Marbella for the annual A Cuatros Manos foodie extravaganza.
The event at the luxury Puente Romano Hotel Resort & Spa paid tribute to Nobu’s head chef and founder Nobuyuki Matsuhisau.
It comes after the resort announced it would soon become home to the brand’s first ever restaurant in Spain.
Spanish Masterchef presenters Jordi Cruz and Pepe Rodriguez joined a host of leading chefs to pay tribute to Matsuhisau with Nobu and Japanese-inspired dishes.
The Nobu restaurant will open on the resort next month, with Nobu Hotel Marbella expected to follow in the spring of 2018.
- Construction giant to build 700 homes in Mijas in €23 million investment - 17 Dec, 2018 @ 20:37
- British expat pensioners from southern Spain caged AGAIN after allegedly trying to smuggle €2 million cocaine haul on cruise ship - 17 Dec, 2018 @ 19:31
- POLL SHOCKER: Far-right Vox party could form government if Spain held general election tomorrow - 17 Dec, 2018 @ 16:04
- Spain accused of breaching maritime laws after shadowing British nuclear submarine as it left Gibraltar on secret mission - 17 Dec, 2018 @ 12:57
- Spain and UK to push through reciprocal deal for expat voting rights before Brexit - 17 Dec, 2018 @ 12:36
- REVEALED: What’s really behind the surge in ‘narco terrorism’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol as record €100 million cash and 40 tonnes of drugs seized - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 15:36
- COLD FRONT: Yellow weather warning for strong winds in Malaga TOMORROW while snow predicted across Spain - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 12:30
- PEED OFF: Dog walkers on Costa del Sol to be FINED for not cleaning up pet’s urine in new crackdown - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 11:55
- WARNING: Police in Spain ramping up roadside alcohol and drug checkpoints THIS WEEK - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 18:02
- WATCH: Truck DESTROYS archway entry of urbanisation on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 16:23