THE sight of Andalucia’s Easter processions is truly spectacular.
Far from the chocolate-led commercialised events in the UK, Spain’s Semana Santa Holy Week is very much still steeped in centuries’ old traditions.
What a precious honour it is to be able to share in this authentic cultural outpouring for British people, whose future right to live in this beautiful country is now unknown.
While everyone should delight in these celebrations, now is the time for Brits to soak up as many Spanish customs as they can.
And if that happens to mean late night street fiestas washed down with seasonal food and drink, all the better!
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16
- MEASLES breakouts on rise in Spain and Europe as fewer get vaccinated - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Can Real Madrid still win the La Liga – Champions League double - 2 Jan, 2019 @ 10:06
- Rio Sport is at the very peak of ski technology in the Sierra Nevada - 1 Jan, 2019 @ 13:36
- Learn the slopes with Sierra Nevada’s dedicated English ski school - 31 Dec, 2018 @ 13:33