FOLKLORE traditions are set to be revived for a new generation with a day of fun activities in Nerja.
Dance, parades, music and tastings will be on offer at the Dia del Folklore Tradicional on April 28.
Taking place in various locations, it will showcase ‘lots of customs and dances that are still unknown’, according to councillor Anabel Iranzo.
Neighbourhood group Barriada de Las Protegidas is behind the event, which will take place throughout the day and evening.
Among the highlights will be a parade, which will begin at 12.30pm from Bajos del Ayuntamiento.
Dances, tastings and plays will take place at the Plaza de Andalucia from 4.30 to 6pm, with more scheduled from 8.45pm.
To see the full itinerary, go towww.nerja.es/prensa/img_notas/programa.JPG
- Behind the green door: Discover Andalucia’s eco village of Los Molinos del Rio Agua - 10 Jun, 2017 @ 10:51
- TAKING THE P***: Campaign launched to move Cordoba mosque toilets because they face Mecca - 8 Jun, 2017 @ 13:01
- Groundbreaking eco Lego style plastic house factory to open in Malaga - 4 Jun, 2017 @ 11:55
- Spain has 10 of the 20 European universities most in demand by Erasmus students - 3 Jun, 2017 @ 10:45
- Malaga Council accused of falsifying hospital statistics - 30 May, 2017 @ 17:50
- Dolphins caught stealing from fishermen - 30 May, 2017 @ 16:49
- UK ELECTION: Olive Press voting guide for British expats - 28 May, 2017 @ 11:46
- Who was George Campbell, one of Andalucia’s best-loved Irish artists? - 28 May, 2017 @ 09:30
- The extraordinary life of Alexander Fleming’s granddaughter as an artist in Andalucia - 27 May, 2017 @ 09:16
- Junta commit to green energy in Andalucia - 26 May, 2017 @ 16:09