A LONG-RUNNING cultural week is returning to an Axarquia village.
A flamenco night, procession, nocturnal orienteering and fancy dress day are among the 30 activities planned in Benagalbon from April 28 to May 7.
Horse riding displays, literary events and music are also part of the programme, along with an open-air painting contest.
The mayor of Rincon de la Victoria, which the village sits near, hopes the week will both showcase the wide array of talent on offer in the pueblo while encouraging more visitors to visit it.
For more information, go to www.rincondelavictoria.es .
- Behind the green door: Discover Andalucia’s eco village of Los Molinos del Rio Agua - 10 Jun, 2017 @ 10:51
- TAKING THE P***: Campaign launched to move Cordoba mosque toilets because they face Mecca - 8 Jun, 2017 @ 13:01
- Groundbreaking eco Lego style plastic house factory to open in Malaga - 4 Jun, 2017 @ 11:55
- Spain has 10 of the 20 European universities most in demand by Erasmus students - 3 Jun, 2017 @ 10:45
- Malaga Council accused of falsifying hospital statistics - 30 May, 2017 @ 17:50
- Dolphins caught stealing from fishermen - 30 May, 2017 @ 16:49
- UK ELECTION: Olive Press voting guide for British expats - 28 May, 2017 @ 11:46
- Who was George Campbell, one of Andalucia’s best-loved Irish artists? - 28 May, 2017 @ 09:30
- The extraordinary life of Alexander Fleming’s granddaughter as an artist in Andalucia - 27 May, 2017 @ 09:16
- Junta commit to green energy in Andalucia - 26 May, 2017 @ 16:09