A family are to cycle 2000KM in 15 days to raise £15,000 for a charity providing assistance dogs to physically disabled people.
Retired Peter Keeble, 64, will be joined by his brother Andrew, 54, daughter, Francesca, 29, and her boyfriend Daniel Scott, 29 as they raise funds for Canine Partners.
The group cycle from Roscoff, France on May 13 before arriving in Nerja on May 28.
Canine Partners provide assistance dogs to those with physical disabilities, and accomplish household tasks ranging from helping with the shopping to using a cash machine.
Peter said he was inspired to get involved after seeing the reaction of those assigned the dogs.
He said: “Just hearing 12 people so excited at dogs coming to help them, we were all in tears.
“We were emotionally blown away.”
Those wishing to donate to the team can do so at ww.justgiving.com/teams/teampatrick.
- Velez-Malaga Town Hall receives more than 180 tax claims - 19 Jun, 2017 @ 19:32
- Protesters march over Malaga mosquito problem - 19 Jun, 2017 @ 15:45
- Local pupils reenact victory over Britain - 19 Jun, 2017 @ 12:15
- Film about ancient treasure to be filmed in Rincon de la Victoria - 16 Jun, 2017 @ 17:40
- Geothermal deposit found in Almeria - 16 Jun, 2017 @ 15:58
- Estepona to host Circus festival - 16 Jun, 2017 @ 14:43
- Towns to unite to promote tourism - 15 Jun, 2017 @ 19:36
- Axarquia to host mental health conference - 15 Jun, 2017 @ 18:29
- Culture top reason tourists visit Andalucia - 15 Jun, 2017 @ 14:20
- Alleged axe attack in Axarquia - 14 Jun, 2017 @ 19:02