ANDALUCIA is one of the cheapest places to buy property in Spain.
Although prices for resale properties in the region increased by 0.8% in April, the cost per square metre of property is still around 11% lower than the Spanish national average at €1,490 per square metre, with the average being €1,680 per square metre.
Andalucia comes in at the eighth cheapest place to buy property in Spain after Castilla-La Mancha, Extremadura, Murcia, La Rioja, Comunidad Valenciana, Canarias and Castilla y León, according to the data from property website fotocasa.
Before the financial crisis, property prices peaked at €2,509 per square metre in 2007, a figure that has since decreased by a staggering 40.5%.
- Tasting Spain: Sampling the nations unusual delicacies - 9 Sep, 2017 @ 10:20
- The monkey with no name – Bioparc Fuengirola’s adorable new addition - 31 Aug, 2017 @ 15:56
- New oldest man in world from southern Spain thanks ‘good genes and good wine’ - 31 Aug, 2017 @ 14:29
- Trio of Spanish slimmers who shed 100 kilos will battle to enter UK slimming final - 30 Aug, 2017 @ 13:16
- Hypnotic Brass Ensemble return to Spain for string of concerts - 29 Aug, 2017 @ 17:39
- EXCLUSIVE: London West End star refused entry into Malaga nightclub ‘because he is black’ - 20 Aug, 2017 @ 10:10
- Marbella burglary gang busted after attacking more than 20 homes - 17 Aug, 2017 @ 12:02
- ‘Terrified’ baby dolphin dies from stress in southern Spain after tourists snatch it from water and pose for selfies - 17 Aug, 2017 @ 10:54
- BREAKING: Pensioner airlifted from Costa del Sol beach after suspected heart attack - 8 Aug, 2017 @ 11:40
- ‘BRITS ARE SAVAGES’: Marbella officials threaten to revoke licences in new party tourism crackdown - 6 Aug, 2017 @ 11:33