A FORMER international model made a special appearance at a cancer fashion show.
It was the 12th Bosom Buddies event, and the presence of fellow cancer survivor Luisandro Moreno from Gibraltar, who has modelled all over the world for designers such as Versace and Calvin Klein, drew extra attention to the cause.
During the show cancer survivors strutted their stuff on the catwalk to raise money for Grand Battery House.
Luisandro, who has modelled for Versace and Armani, was diagnosed with leukaemia in his early thirties, and so the cause is very close to his heart.
“During the time I was having radiotherapy I promised my guardian angels that if I survived I would do something in aid of breast cancer every year,” he said.
- Tasting Spain: Sampling the nations unusual delicacies - 9 Sep, 2017 @ 10:20
- The monkey with no name – Bioparc Fuengirola’s adorable new addition - 31 Aug, 2017 @ 15:56
- New oldest man in world from southern Spain thanks ‘good genes and good wine’ - 31 Aug, 2017 @ 14:29
- Trio of Spanish slimmers who shed 100 kilos will battle to enter UK slimming final - 30 Aug, 2017 @ 13:16
- Hypnotic Brass Ensemble return to Spain for string of concerts - 29 Aug, 2017 @ 17:39
- EXCLUSIVE: London West End star refused entry into Malaga nightclub ‘because he is black’ - 20 Aug, 2017 @ 10:10
- Marbella burglary gang busted after attacking more than 20 homes - 17 Aug, 2017 @ 12:02
- ‘Terrified’ baby dolphin dies from stress in southern Spain after tourists snatch it from water and pose for selfies - 17 Aug, 2017 @ 10:54
- BREAKING: Pensioner airlifted from Costa del Sol beach after suspected heart attack - 8 Aug, 2017 @ 11:40
- ‘BRITS ARE SAVAGES’: Marbella officials threaten to revoke licences in new party tourism crackdown - 6 Aug, 2017 @ 11:33