MALAGA is now in the driving seat for car sales across the whole of Andalucia.
In the first four months of 2017 a total of 10,270 cars and vehicles were registered in the province, a 7.4% increase on the same quarter last year.
Malaga was closely followed by Sevilla with 9,778 units, while Huelva was placed last with just 2,191 registered in the first four months.
This growth is particularly promising in light of the funding support from the PIVE Plan for new car buyers no longer being available.
- Velez-Malaga Town Hall receives more than 180 tax claims - 19 Jun, 2017 @ 19:32
- Protesters march over Malaga mosquito problem - 19 Jun, 2017 @ 15:45
- Local pupils reenact victory over Britain - 19 Jun, 2017 @ 12:15
- Film about ancient treasure to be filmed in Rincon de la Victoria - 16 Jun, 2017 @ 17:40
- Geothermal deposit found in Almeria - 16 Jun, 2017 @ 15:58
- Estepona to host Circus festival - 16 Jun, 2017 @ 14:43
- Towns to unite to promote tourism - 15 Jun, 2017 @ 19:36
- Axarquia to host mental health conference - 15 Jun, 2017 @ 18:29
- Culture top reason tourists visit Andalucia - 15 Jun, 2017 @ 14:20
- Alleged axe attack in Axarquia - 14 Jun, 2017 @ 19:02