GLOBAL hotel chain Melia is set to takeover Estepona’s Atalya Park in 2018.
The four-star hotel will undergo an €18 million renovation to ensure the property offers the ‘Melia brand experience’.
The renamed Sol Marbella Atalya Park will have 468 rooms, six restaurants and bars, an outdoor pool and playground.
There will also be a gym, golf course and a range of sports activities on offer at the resort.
Melia Hotels International has taken over seven establishments as it continues to expand its portfolio of properties.
The company has also obtained a four-star hotel in Murcia which will open this autumn.
- Behind the green door: Discover Andalucia’s eco village of Los Molinos del Rio Agua - 10 Jun, 2017 @ 10:51
- TAKING THE P***: Campaign launched to move Cordoba mosque toilets because they face Mecca - 8 Jun, 2017 @ 13:01
- Groundbreaking eco Lego style plastic house factory to open in Malaga - 4 Jun, 2017 @ 11:55
- Spain has 10 of the 20 European universities most in demand by Erasmus students - 3 Jun, 2017 @ 10:45
- Malaga Council accused of falsifying hospital statistics - 30 May, 2017 @ 17:50
- Dolphins caught stealing from fishermen - 30 May, 2017 @ 16:49
- UK ELECTION: Olive Press voting guide for British expats - 28 May, 2017 @ 11:46
- Who was George Campbell, one of Andalucia’s best-loved Irish artists? - 28 May, 2017 @ 09:30
- The extraordinary life of Alexander Fleming’s granddaughter as an artist in Andalucia - 27 May, 2017 @ 09:16
- Junta commit to green energy in Andalucia - 26 May, 2017 @ 16:09