A DUBAI airport support firm is set to provide a touch of Arabian class to the Costa after setting up shop in Malaga airport.
Jetex will introduce executive and crew lounges, meeting rooms, concierge service; and private car parking as well as support for staff.
The move forms part of a nationwide expansion, with Jetex also launching in Barcelona and Madrid.
It comes after Spanish departures increased by 6.4% in the last year.
Jetex president Adel Mardini said: “With the Spanish economy forecasted to grow strongly over the next few years and tourism on the rise, Jetex is positioning itself to provide the highest level of service at these key airports.”
- Velez-Malaga Town Hall receives more than 180 tax claims - 19 Jun, 2017 @ 19:32
- Protesters march over Malaga mosquito problem - 19 Jun, 2017 @ 15:45
- Local pupils reenact victory over Britain - 19 Jun, 2017 @ 12:15
- Film about ancient treasure to be filmed in Rincon de la Victoria - 16 Jun, 2017 @ 17:40
- Geothermal deposit found in Almeria - 16 Jun, 2017 @ 15:58
- Estepona to host Circus festival - 16 Jun, 2017 @ 14:43
- Towns to unite to promote tourism - 15 Jun, 2017 @ 19:36
- Axarquia to host mental health conference - 15 Jun, 2017 @ 18:29
- Culture top reason tourists visit Andalucia - 15 Jun, 2017 @ 14:20
- Alleged axe attack in Axarquia - 14 Jun, 2017 @ 19:02