A SUSPECTED fraudster has returned to the UK following an Olive Press expose.
The boss of Andalucia Glass and Steel, Vincent Ware, has allegedly returned to London, where he is working in the construction sector.
Ware – who advertised heavily in a rival newspaper – was forced to flee to the Kew area, where his father lives, after dozens of expats complained they had paid his company thousands of euros for work that was never finished.
Rudi Kaiser, 58, a former employee who blew the whistle on Ware, told the Olive Press that his ex-boss drove back last week after failing to find more work on the Costa del Sol.
“He knew that he was finished here,” said Kaiser. “He tried to set up shop again but people recognised him from the Olive Press story and felt uneasy going into business with him.”
He claimed that Ware had placed an advert in an English-speaking newspaper masquerading as another glass company.
“He had someone in tow who was fronting this for him and probably funding it as well,” explained Rudi, “But he was also hedging his bets as he was applying for jobs back in the UK.”
- Malaga law firm secures regulation from the Ministry of Justice after winning more than €1 million back from timeshare giants last year - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 18:22
- What do King Solomon, Andalucia’s Rio Tinto mines, NASA and Mars have in common? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 13:44
- HAPPY RETURN: How British expats in Spain can plan for retirement back in Britain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 17:44
- SCAM ALERT: Pensioners claim British conwoman tried to coax them from bus stop into ‘fake shuttle’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 16:22
- WATCH: Terrifying moment HUGE spitting COBRA acosts workers at port in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 14:54
- WATCH: Vile video shows SEWAGE flowing onto popular beach in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 13:47
- Little Julen and family pictured amid reports rescuers have found DNA - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:38
- Police in Spain rescue young man attempting to jump off Ronda bridge - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:15
- Police confirm little Julen IS inside the Malaga well after DNA found on fourth day of search - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 12:59
- ‘He loves his tricycle’: Neighbours describe ‘friendly’ toddler Julen and his family’s history of heartbreak as search for tot in Malaga well continues - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 19:35