A 25-year-old Austrian model has been intercepted at the airport after allegedly crashing a £400,000 Ferrari in Ibiza while high on cocaine.
Elif Aksu, 25, was allegedly smashed into a lorry before being stopped by police at Ibiza’s Codolar airport.
She is said to have been about to flee on a private plane just before the guards reached her.
The Ferrari was is said to be owned by her boyfriend, who has since left the country.
She was charged with two crimes relating to road safety.
- Velez-Malaga Town Hall receives more than 180 tax claims - 19 Jun, 2017 @ 19:32
- Protesters march over Malaga mosquito problem - 19 Jun, 2017 @ 15:45
- Local pupils reenact victory over Britain - 19 Jun, 2017 @ 12:15
- Film about ancient treasure to be filmed in Rincon de la Victoria - 16 Jun, 2017 @ 17:40
- Geothermal deposit found in Almeria - 16 Jun, 2017 @ 15:58
- Estepona to host Circus festival - 16 Jun, 2017 @ 14:43
- Towns to unite to promote tourism - 15 Jun, 2017 @ 19:36
- Axarquia to host mental health conference - 15 Jun, 2017 @ 18:29
- Culture top reason tourists visit Andalucia - 15 Jun, 2017 @ 14:20
- Alleged axe attack in Axarquia - 14 Jun, 2017 @ 19:02