RAFA Nadal has cruised into the semi-finals of the French Open after quarter-final opponent Pablo Carreno Busta withdrew through injury.
The Mallorquin was on court for just over 50 minutes, with the scores 2-6 0-2, when a wrist problem caused Carreno Busta to pull out.
King of Clay Nadal’s pursuit of a 10th Grand Slam triumph on the Roland Garros courts has seen him lose just 22 games so far, the lowest number in his career.
He will line up in the last four on Friday as he seeks his 15th major win overall.
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00