MALAGA striker Sandro Ramirez has refused to rule out leaving the club over the summer.
Sandro, 21, is under contract with Malaga for another two seasons but is a reported target of Atletico Madrid, as well as Premier League club Tottenham Hotspur.
After finishing as Malaga’s top scorer in the 2016-17 campaign, the former Barcelona star has become hot property, fueling speculation he might leave.
He said: “There are several clubs interested.
“I honestly don’t know what my future holds but right now, I’m focusing on getting ready to train with the group and contribute to helping the national team win the European U21 Championship.
“It’s true that I have a low release clause but right now I’m a Malaga player.”
“I’m in no hurry to join a big club.”
His words will come as little comfort to the expat fans of Malaga, known as Guiri, who have seen seen stars like Isco leave for big clubs previously.
Sandro scored 14 goals in 21 La Liga appearances after joining Malaga last summer following his release from Barcelona.
- Velez-Malaga Town Hall receives more than 180 tax claims - 19 Jun, 2017 @ 19:32
- Protesters march over Malaga mosquito problem - 19 Jun, 2017 @ 15:45
- Local pupils reenact victory over Britain - 19 Jun, 2017 @ 12:15
- Film about ancient treasure to be filmed in Rincon de la Victoria - 16 Jun, 2017 @ 17:40
- Geothermal deposit found in Almeria - 16 Jun, 2017 @ 15:58
- Estepona to host Circus festival - 16 Jun, 2017 @ 14:43
- Towns to unite to promote tourism - 15 Jun, 2017 @ 19:36
- Axarquia to host mental health conference - 15 Jun, 2017 @ 18:29
- Culture top reason tourists visit Andalucia - 15 Jun, 2017 @ 14:20
- Alleged axe attack in Axarquia - 14 Jun, 2017 @ 19:02