HIT Netflix series Black Mirror is filming in Malaga.
The Charlie Brooker written satire is using the cities old prison to film scenes for the upcoming season 4 episode ‘Black Museum’.
Set in a Las Vegas museum, the episode explores the dangers of alien technology.
Nevada desert has been recreated in Tabernas, the Casino city jail is depicted at the Cruz de Humilladero, while the streets of Antequera will be used to film a car chase.
Series four is expected to be released later this year.
- Velez-Malaga Town Hall receives more than 180 tax claims - 19 Jun, 2017 @ 19:32
- Protesters march over Malaga mosquito problem - 19 Jun, 2017 @ 15:45
- Local pupils reenact victory over Britain - 19 Jun, 2017 @ 12:15
- Film about ancient treasure to be filmed in Rincon de la Victoria - 16 Jun, 2017 @ 17:40
- Geothermal deposit found in Almeria - 16 Jun, 2017 @ 15:58
- Estepona to host Circus festival - 16 Jun, 2017 @ 14:43
- Towns to unite to promote tourism - 15 Jun, 2017 @ 19:36
- Axarquia to host mental health conference - 15 Jun, 2017 @ 18:29
- Culture top reason tourists visit Andalucia - 15 Jun, 2017 @ 14:20
- Alleged axe attack in Axarquia - 14 Jun, 2017 @ 19:02