A FILM about a search for an ancient Muslim king’s treasure is to be filmed in Rincon de la Victoria.
Directed by Alberto Pons, the film about the Almoravid dynasty will be shot around the region and inside the Cave of Treasure.
Approved by the Council of Tourism, the short film will then be shown at a number of international festivals, including Sitges.
The Cave of Treasure is one of only three visitable caves of marine origin in the Axarquia area.
- Velez-Malaga Town Hall receives more than 180 tax claims - 19 Jun, 2017 @ 19:32
- Protesters march over Malaga mosquito problem - 19 Jun, 2017 @ 15:45
- Local pupils reenact victory over Britain - 19 Jun, 2017 @ 12:15
- Film about ancient treasure to be filmed in Rincon de la Victoria - 16 Jun, 2017 @ 17:40
- Geothermal deposit found in Almeria - 16 Jun, 2017 @ 15:58
- Estepona to host Circus festival - 16 Jun, 2017 @ 14:43
- Towns to unite to promote tourism - 15 Jun, 2017 @ 19:36
- Axarquia to host mental health conference - 15 Jun, 2017 @ 18:29
- Culture top reason tourists visit Andalucia - 15 Jun, 2017 @ 14:20
- Alleged axe attack in Axarquia - 14 Jun, 2017 @ 19:02