THE Olive Press has now received more than 50,000 comments on its stories.
It comes after a bumper last two weeks for the website, which received just under 150,000 visitors and almost 200,000 page views.
We want to take this opportunity to thank all our readers who continue to engage with our articles.
While the backs and forths can get pretty heated, it has been great to see the expat community engage passionately over the issues of the day.
Publisher Jon Clarke says: “It’s great to have created a platform for so much interaction.
“The readers and commentators ARE what the Olive Press is about – sparking debate, dealing with issues, and airing views and grievances.
“Sure, the debate can sometimes get a bit too lively – and I’ve had the odd run in with Stef and Fred – but freedom of speech is important, even when we ourselves get targeted (well, within reason that is).”
Below is a ranking of the top ten keyboard warriors who have posted the most comments, keep them coming!
- Stuart Crawford
- Direct Malaga to NEW YORK flights available from May 2019 - 22 Jan, 2019 @ 18:20
- Expats pay tribute to Marbella businessman ‘linked to TOWIE stars and Mohamed Al-Fayed’ after he was brutally gunned down on doorstep - 22 Jan, 2019 @ 14:03
- Marbella shooting victim identified as high profile Costa del Sol businessman behind Linekers - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 18:30
- WARNING: Orange alerts for SNOW, wind and strong waves across Spain and Andalucia this week - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 14:59
- Expat appears in court after shooting and killing boy, 4, during hunt in Spain’s Andalucia - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 12:45
- Man shot to death inside his Bentley on Spain’s Costa del Sol in latest mafia hit - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 11:26
- Malaga law firm secures regulation from the Ministry of Justice after winning more than €1 million back from timeshare giants last year - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 18:22
- What do King Solomon, Andalucia’s Rio Tinto mines, NASA and Mars have in common? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 13:44
- HAPPY RETURN: How British expats in Spain can plan for retirement back in Britain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 17:44
- SCAM ALERT: Pensioners claim British conwoman tried to coax them from bus stop into ‘fake shuttle’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 16:22