AUTHORITIES are attempting to track down a senior member of the Kinahan cartel who is believed to have fled to Spain.
Cops want to question the unnamed individual over the fatal shooting of Noel ‘Duck Egg’ Kirwan in Ireland last December.
The Irish Gardai believe the criminal, aged in his early 30s, had a role in the dad-of-four’s murder and want to question him on his whereabouts on the night of the killing.
He is not thought to have carried out the murder himself.
Kirwan, 62, killed in front of his partner at their west Dublin home on December 22.
He was not involved in the ongoing Hutch/Kinahan feud and was considered a soft target.
“Gardai from other districts have been told to arrest this individual if he is sighted but he hasn’t been seen in Ireland in several weeks,” a source said.
“The likelihood is that he has fled to meet up with his other associates in Spain.”
- Little Julen and family pictured amid reports rescuers have found DNA - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:38
- Police in Spain rescue young man attempting to jump off Ronda bridge - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:15
- Police confirm little Julen IS inside the Malaga well after DNA found on fourth day of search - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 12:59
- ‘He loves his tricycle’: Neighbours describe ‘friendly’ toddler Julen and his family’s history of heartbreak as search for tot in Malaga well continues - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 19:35
- Drilling expert claims it’s ‘almost impossible’ for little Julen to have fallen down Malaga well as builder claims he sealed up hole just WEEKS ago - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 18:15
- HEART-WRENCHING: Parents of trapped boy have slept next to Malaga well since Sunday and are ‘dead inside’ as rescue attempt enters THIRD day - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 14:22
- WATCH: ISIS terrorist cuffed in popular British expat hotspot on Spain’s Costa del Sol was ‘ready to attack’ after taking deadly oath - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 13:15
- British expats in Spain should get Spanish driving licences ASAP, UK government Brexit memo warns - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 11:50
- Fears grow for boy, 2, trapped down Malaga well for over 18 hours as desperate rescue attempt continues - 14 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- WATCH: Two fuming drivers stop cars to BRAWL among traffic on Marbella’s Golden Mile - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 17:15