HOLLYWOOD actor Mads Mikkelsen has been on the hunt for furniture in Mallorca.
It comes after the Olive Press revealed two months ago that he had bought a property in the Santa Catalina area of Palma.
The star of Casino Royale, Star Wars and hit TV show Hannibal spent last Sunday on the prowl for antique wares at Consell market, according to an eagle-eyed Olive Press reader.
Mikkelsen, who has been a long-time fan of Mallorca, was spotted buying two wooden benches and driving them back to his house.
He has been photographed many times around the restaurants of Palma with fans
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00