IBIZA’S Sovren Marina and Barcelona’s OneOcean Port Vell have announced a new partnership.
Superyachts can now guarantee winter berths in Barcelona, and summer berths in Ibiza as part of the discounted deal.
Nizar Taji, sales director for OneOcean Port Vell, said “It was really driven by the yachts. We looked at the yachts that come to us, we found that many of our yachts, that are here in the winter period, go to Ibiza in the summer.”
A 12-month package allows clients to choose nine months at OneOcean Port Vell and three months in Ibiza, a six months package allows two months at Sovren Ibiza and four at OneOcean.
A three-month package gives clients one month in Ibiza and two months in Barcelona.
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00