In the widely shared pic, a young woman walks down the street as a couple pass by in the opposite direction.
The boyfriend then turns round to look at the young woman’s behind and his girlfriend catches him.
Internet users have now gone wild with the picture, taken in Girona in 2015 by snapper Antonio Guillem, making hundreds of different so-called ‘memes’.
In most, the boyfriend represents us, the woman walking by represents our mistakes, and the girlfriend represents the good decisions we don’t make.
It’s also become a metaphor for our desire for something new.
Guillem said he has received so many interview requests from media that he’s been overwhelmed.
The picture is uncannily similar to a photo of President Obama checking out the backside of a woman at a G8 conference, next to French Prime Minister Nicholas Sarkozy.
- Is your home in Spain ready for the cold? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 10:30
- Travelling to Spain? Don’t forget about online safety - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16
- MEASLES breakouts on rise in Spain and Europe as fewer get vaccinated - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Can Real Madrid still win the La Liga – Champions League double - 2 Jan, 2019 @ 10:06