The leader of Ciudadanos in Catalunia, Inés Arrimadas, has confirmed that she will press charges against a woman who wrote on Facebook that she wanted to see Arrimadas gang raped.
“Here is a clear sign of hatred”, Arrimadas wrote on Twitter “I’m going to report this woman. Not only because what she said about me, but for all the women who have been raped”
The shocking Facebook post was written by Rosa María Miras Puigpinós, from Badalona.
“I know that I’m going to have criticism from all sides, I know that what I’m going to say is macho … but listening to Arrimadas in the T5 debate, I can only wish that when she leaves tonight she is gang raped because she does not deserve anything else the filthy bitch”.
Arrimadas had been supported in her decision to prosecute by colleagues from all sides, including PSOE general secretary, Pedro Sánchez, Junta de Andalucia president Susana Díaz, and Podemos spokesperson Irene Montero.
Puigpinós has already been fired from her job at international property valuation firm Tinsa as a result of her Facebook post.
- Little Julen and family pictured amid reports rescuers have found DNA - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:38
- Police in Spain rescue young man attempting to jump off Ronda bridge - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:15
- BREAKING: Body of little Julen ‘found in Malaga well’ - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 13:24
- Police confirm little Julen IS inside the Malaga well after DNA found on fourth day of search - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 12:59
- ‘He loves his tricycle’: Neighbours describe ‘friendly’ toddler Julen and his family’s history of heartbreak as search for tot in Malaga well continues - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 19:35
- Drilling expert claims it’s ‘almost impossible’ for little Julen to have fallen down Malaga well as builder claims he sealed up hole just WEEKS ago - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 18:15
- HEART-WRENCHING: Parents of trapped boy have slept next to Malaga well since Sunday and are ‘dead inside’ as rescue attempt enters THIRD day - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 14:22
- WATCH: ISIS terrorist cuffed in popular British expat hotspot on Spain’s Costa del Sol was ‘ready to attack’ after taking deadly oath - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 13:15
- British expats in Spain should get Spanish driving licences ASAP, UK government Brexit memo warns - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 11:50
- Fears grow for boy, 2, trapped down Malaga well for over 18 hours as desperate rescue attempt continues - 14 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00