A BRIDE has allegedly fled with money raised for her fiance’s Ibiza stag parties as well as her own hen-do.
Rachel Doran, 29, is said to have scarpered with €6,600 she collected from 20 pals for her pre-nuptials night out in Edinburgh.
But it is also claimed she swiped €14,300 from her 27-year-old betrothed Chris Mahone’s 29 stags who had planned to head to Ibiza.
A source told The Sun: “The wedding is off and the hens are desperate to know where their money has gone.
“They’re worried she’s taken that as well. She has simply vanished into thin air.
“The hens are furious. She was organising both the stag and the hen dos and now it looks like the girls have suffered the same fate as the boys.”
Heartbroken Mahone has told friends he is looking to sue Doran for fraud.
Her gran, Monica McKee, 81, said: “We’ve all done everything for her and all she’s done is throw it back in our faces.”
- Spain’s Andalucia among top 20 global travel destinations for Airbnb customers - 15 Dec, 2018 @ 13:00
- Costa del Sol financial firm set to become listed on Nasdaq stock exchange - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 11:35
- Where to eat in the Guadalhorce Valley - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 17:24
- Get lost in the white towns of Guadalhorce - 8 Dec, 2018 @ 16:21
- There’s a new mango vodka liqueur made 100% in Malaga and it looks DELICIOUS - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 17:51
- Dead body found floating in Malaga dam - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 14:51
- How to find high-quality translation services by CPSL - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:24
- World Class Accommodation for Rent in Madrid - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:21
- Ibiza Yacht Rental - 5 Dec, 2018 @ 16:17
- CUT AND BLOW-DRY CASE? Popular Low Cost hairdressers accused of defrauding taxpayer of millions in Spain’s Andalucia - 3 Dec, 2018 @ 18:01