A ‘BOMB’ which exploded on the London underground this morning is being treated as terrorism by police.
Many commuters were injured after an explosion at Parsons Green at 8.20am London time, while the ensuing stampede saw ‘men climbing over school kids’.
It has been confirmed that the bomb was homemade.
Authorities are currently said to be deactivating a second improvised device found at the scene.
Met Police refused to comment, only saying that there was ‘an incident’ at the London tube station.
A journalist for The Daily Telegraph tweeted: “Police just told us there is a second bomb they are trying to deactivate. #Parsonsgreen”
In a later tweet she wrote: “Police officer at scene: ‘There has been a terror attack on the train. Get inside’.”
A bomb squad and counter terror police arrived at the station after footage emerged of a white bucket inside a Lidl carrier bag with wires poking out, believed to be the device.
Several witnesses have reported seeing people with severe burns, with some saying their ‘hair was coming off’.
The explosion is said to have cause a fireball to engulf the carriage, causing mass panic and severe burns.
A hazardous area response team has also been called to the scene.
- Little Julen and family pictured amid reports rescuers have found DNA - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:38
- Police in Spain rescue young man attempting to jump off Ronda bridge - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:15
- Police confirm little Julen IS inside the Malaga well after DNA found on fourth day of search - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 12:59
- ‘He loves his tricycle’: Neighbours describe ‘friendly’ toddler Julen and his family’s history of heartbreak as search for tot in Malaga well continues - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 19:35
- Drilling expert claims it’s ‘almost impossible’ for little Julen to have fallen down Malaga well as builder claims he sealed up hole just WEEKS ago - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 18:15
- HEART-WRENCHING: Parents of trapped boy have slept next to Malaga well since Sunday and are ‘dead inside’ as rescue attempt enters THIRD day - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 14:22
- WATCH: ISIS terrorist cuffed in popular British expat hotspot on Spain’s Costa del Sol was ‘ready to attack’ after taking deadly oath - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 13:15
- British expats in Spain should get Spanish driving licences ASAP, UK government Brexit memo warns - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 11:50
- Fears grow for boy, 2, trapped down Malaga well for over 18 hours as desperate rescue attempt continues - 14 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- WATCH: Two fuming drivers stop cars to BRAWL among traffic on Marbella’s Golden Mile - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 17:15