The summer might be drawing to a close, but that doesn’t mean that there isn’t still an opportunity to get away from it all and experience a little bit of last minute fun in the sun. If this is something that tickles your fancy then one place that should be on the top of your list is Casino Barcelona in Spain. Casino Barcelona was voted nr1 in Europe by CrispyGamer | Top Rated No Deposit Casino Free Spins. One of the reasons why Casino Barcelona is best in Europe is due to their great game selection where they offer some of the best slots from WMS. With security concerns growing with online casinos, traditional brick and mortar casinos are seeing a surge in popularity and it’s not hard to see why.
Located in the heart of one of the world’s most exciting cities, Casino Barcelona offers visitors a gambling experience that is like no other. So, what makes it quite so special? Let us read on to find out more!
If you are visiting Casino Barcelona, make sure you do so on an empty stomach so that you can sample the delicious culinary treats that are on offer. With three restaurants and four bars to choose from you will be spoilt for choice.
- Buffet del Casino– A mouth-watering selection of seasonal Mediterranean food and show cooking.
- Magnvm Restaurant- Gourmet cuisine for those with a discerning palette.
- AJi– Something for the adventurous among you- Peruvian and Japanese fusion because, why not!
- La Terraza- Why not soak up the last of the balmy summer evenings with a few refreshing and professionally made cocktails under the stars?
- La Vinoteca– If you fancy yourself as a bit of a wine connoisseur, why not check out La Vinoteca for a selection of some of the finest wines that Spain has to offer.
- All Drinks– Long Island or Mojito? Why not have both at All Drinks cocktail bar!
- Slot Bar- If you are feeling a bit more laid back and casual, then why not head to Slot Bar for a few low-key drinks between spins?
If you fancy yourself as a bit of a card shark then you will find yourself right at home at Casino Barcelona. With a huge range of events and tournaments such as EPT and The Pokerstars Championship to keep you on your toes, you really will be spoilt for choice. With buy-ins to suit every budget, varying re-entry opportunities, and thousands of points up for grabs every time you play- you will be able to polish your poker face in style at Casino Barcelona!
If you prefer to put your money where your mouth is when it comes to your favourite sports teams or athletes then you will be in seventh heaven at Casino Barcelona. With over 20 different sports such as football, basketball, tennis, F1, horseriding, rugby, gold, snooker, boxing/UFC and snooker- Casino Barcelona can cater for pretty much any taste.
When it comes to the casino itself, this is where these guys really excel. Open 24 hours a day, you can choose from all the classic casino games such as roulette, blackjack, and craps, as well as having your pick of hundreds of great slot machines as well.
When you set foot inside Casino Barcelona, or even just check out their website, you will quickly see why it was voted the number 1 casino in Europe! But don’t just take our word for it, why not see for yourself and take a trip to sunny Spain!