NARCOS star Pedro Pascal has revealed that he once worked as a club dancer in Spain.
The 42-year-old Chilean spilled the beans while promoting his new lucrative fragrance deal with Solo Loewe in Madrid.
“I am in love with Spain,” the actor said, “I came here to do a study on the city for my anthropology course at the University of New York.
“I loved it so much that when I finished, I stayed two more months in Madrid, working, going out, going to parties.”
He went on to reveal how a chance encounter with a nightclub owner landed him one of his first gigs in the ‘entertainment’ world…as a dancer!
“I made many friends. I met a charming person named Dani Pannullo, a choreographer who created his own dance company two years later.
“He gave me work at his club, at his parties. It was in the House of Devotion, which was held every Thursday in Morocco nightclub.”
The hunk, who recently found fame as the sexually ambiguous Oberyn Martell on Game of Thrones, revealed that he even danced alongside the late Ronda-born designer David Delfin, who passed away from cancer this year.
“I did not take off my clothes, but I danced and wore silver hair,” he recalls, “I have some photos that would make you die (laughing), and I have photos with David dancing on the stage in the Morocco club.”
Pascal’s latest film, The Kingsman: The Golden Circle, is in cinemas now. Netflix is currently showing the second series of hit drama Narcos.
- Construction giant to build 700 homes in Mijas in €23 million investment - 17 Dec, 2018 @ 20:37
- British expat pensioners from southern Spain caged AGAIN after allegedly trying to smuggle €2 million cocaine haul on cruise ship - 17 Dec, 2018 @ 19:31
- POLL SHOCKER: Far-right Vox party could form government if Spain held general election tomorrow - 17 Dec, 2018 @ 16:04
- Spain accused of breaching maritime laws after shadowing British nuclear submarine as it left Gibraltar on secret mission - 17 Dec, 2018 @ 12:57
- Spain and UK to push through reciprocal deal for expat voting rights before Brexit - 17 Dec, 2018 @ 12:36
- REVEALED: What’s really behind the surge in ‘narco terrorism’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol as record €100 million cash and 40 tonnes of drugs seized - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 15:36
- COLD FRONT: Yellow weather warning for strong winds in Malaga TOMORROW while snow predicted across Spain - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 12:30
- PEED OFF: Dog walkers on Costa del Sol to be FINED for not cleaning up pet’s urine in new crackdown - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 11:55
- WARNING: Police in Spain ramping up roadside alcohol and drug checkpoints THIS WEEK - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 18:02
- WATCH: Truck DESTROYS archway entry of urbanisation on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 16:23