FEARS are growing for a British mother who missed her flight home from the Costa del Sol last week.
Linda Campbell, 56, has not been heard from since 8am on Saturday morning.
Campbell, from the Scottish highlands, was due to fly home from Malaga last Wednesday.
“She left her resort on Wednesday by bus transfer and went to the airport,” her son Michael Campbell told the Olive Press, “We had a message off a lady who said she had seen Linda at the airport distressed and that there was an ambulance in attendance after the airport security called them.
“But this lady isn’t sure if Linda got taken away to a hospital, so we are wondering if she did and that’s how she’s ended up in Torremolinos.”
Linda contacted her son’s partner in the early hours of Saturday by he has not heard from her since.
“She said she was at the Hotel Natalie, they let her stay in the lobby overnight,” added Michael, “this was friday through saturday, her bag had been stolen and she had nothing, she seemed really distressed and panicked.”
Anyone with information contact email@example.com or contact Michael Campbell at 00441854613075.
- Spain accused of breaching maritime laws after shadowing British nuclear submarine as it left Gibraltar on secret mission - 17 Dec, 2018 @ 12:57
- Spain and UK to push through reciprocal deal for expat voting rights before Brexit - 17 Dec, 2018 @ 12:36
- REVEALED: What’s really behind the surge in ‘narco terrorism’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol as record €100 million cash and 40 tonnes of drugs seized - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 15:36
- COLD FRONT: Yellow weather warning for strong winds in Malaga TOMORROW while snow predicted across Spain - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 12:30
- PEED OFF: Dog walkers on Costa del Sol to be FINED for not cleaning up pet’s urine in new crackdown - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 11:55
- WARNING: Police in Spain ramping up roadside alcohol and drug checkpoints THIS WEEK - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 18:02
- WATCH: Truck DESTROYS archway entry of urbanisation on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 16:23
- SHAMEFUL: Spain loses €90 BILLION per year due to corruption while UK among LEAST corrupt in EU, study reveals - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 14:59
- Leading Irish Kinahan mafia member falls to death from Marbella hotel in ‘accident’ - 9 Dec, 2018 @ 16:08
- Spain’s Mallorca must ‘turn away from British market’ to survive no-deal Brexit, business leaders warn - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 13:40