A DUTCHMAN has denied tricking a British woman he met in Spain into flying to Amsterdam for a ‘pull a pig’ joke.
Sophie Stevenson claims she was left ‘humiliated’ after being stood up at Amsterdam airport by Jesse Mateman, who sent her the message: “You were pigged, it was all a joke.”
But Jesse claims he would only have texted her that to describe how they had sex while in Spain.
The ‘Pull A Pig’ game involves a group of men going out and trying to pull the most unattractive girl. The ‘winner’ is the man who attracts the ‘ugliest’ one.
After denying any previous relationship with her, Jesse’s lawyer has now admitted the pair did have sex while they were in Barcelona.
The pair got close after being caught up in August’s terrorist attack and they had a brief one night stand.
He said: “If Mateman used the word pig in a text message to Stevenson – which he cannot remember – it could only have been sent during his stay in Spain and can only relate to the way in which they had sex.”
Appearing on ITV’s This Morning, Sophie questioned what she would gain from making the story up.
She said: “It’s embarrassing, it’s humiliating. The only reason I’ve spoken out about this is because I don’t want this to happen to other girls.”
Sophie claims they had been texting since Barcelona and had discussed a long term relationship before the cruel prank.
But Jesse is now saying he plans to sue Sophie for what he says are untrue claims.
It comes after he claims he and his family have received abuse and threats online after the story went viral.
- REVEALED: What’s really behind the surge in ‘narco terrorism’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol as record €100 million cash and 40 tonnes of drugs seized - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 15:36
- COLD FRONT: Yellow weather warning for strong winds in Malaga TOMORROW while snow predicted across Spain - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 12:30
- PEED OFF: Dog walkers on Costa del Sol to be FINED for not cleaning up pet’s urine in new crackdown - 12 Dec, 2018 @ 11:55
- WARNING: Police in Spain ramping up roadside alcohol and drug checkpoints THIS WEEK - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 18:02
- WATCH: Truck DESTROYS archway entry of urbanisation on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 16:23
- SHAMEFUL: Spain loses €90 BILLION per year due to corruption while UK among LEAST corrupt in EU, study reveals - 10 Dec, 2018 @ 14:59
- Leading Irish Kinahan mafia member falls to death from Marbella hotel in ‘accident’ - 9 Dec, 2018 @ 16:08
- Spain’s Mallorca must ‘turn away from British market’ to survive no-deal Brexit, business leaders warn - 7 Dec, 2018 @ 13:40
- Bullfighting ‘returning to Marbella’ despite being BANNED three years ago - 6 Dec, 2018 @ 17:25
- Rise of the right in Spain’s Andalucia could make life for British expats more difficult, expert warns - 3 Dec, 2018 @ 16:16