AN appeal has been launched to find a missing British father-of-one.
His partner Gemma Clements is asking locals and expats on the Costa del Sol for any information on his whereabouts.
She said:”Yesterday evening my partner refused to board our flight home from Malaga to Manchester and ran away as we were boarding. He is called Brett.
“He only met one person in benalmadena, a man called Danny from Malarkeys.
“Can anyone get me in touch with Danny to see if he has heard from him or whether hes helping him.”
She added that their young daughter is ‘heartbroken’.
“We have a four-year-old daughter and she’s heartbroken as am I, We need to know Brett is safe and make arrangements for him to get home!”
She added: “He has no clothes, money, food just a passport and one packet of cigarettes.”
Anyone with information should contact Gemma Clements on Facebook.
- Malaga law firm secures regulation from the Ministry of Justice after winning more than €1 million back from timeshare giants last year - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 18:22
- What do King Solomon, Andalucia’s Rio Tinto mines, NASA and Mars have in common? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 13:44
- HAPPY RETURN: How British expats in Spain can plan for retirement back in Britain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 17:44
- SCAM ALERT: Pensioners claim British conwoman tried to coax them from bus stop into ‘fake shuttle’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 16:22
- WATCH: Terrifying moment HUGE spitting COBRA acosts workers at port in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 14:54
- WATCH: Vile video shows SEWAGE flowing onto popular beach in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 13:47
- Little Julen and family pictured amid reports rescuers have found DNA - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:38
- Police in Spain rescue young man attempting to jump off Ronda bridge - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:15
- Police confirm little Julen IS inside the Malaga well after DNA found on fourth day of search - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 12:59
- ‘He loves his tricycle’: Neighbours describe ‘friendly’ toddler Julen and his family’s history of heartbreak as search for tot in Malaga well continues - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 19:35