A PROTECTED witness in the Tolo Cursach case claims police offered her money to leave Spain.
The witness, formerly a madame at a brothel, has testified that ‘King Of The Night’ Cursach paid for orgies with prostitutes for high-ranking Mallorca politicians.
She claims two National Police officers came to her home in September and asked for her passport.
The reason for the visit was ‘to give me airline tickets and money to leave Spain to not testify in the Cursach case’.
Following a job interview, she claims two officers were waiting in an unmarked car outside for her.
One officer verbally threatened her, she says, telling her she was ‘in a circle she doesn’t know how to get out of and it will cost her a lot’.
This week, the witness filed the denuncia with a Palma court following the alleged incidents.
- OPINION: Why Mijas needs to see serious change in 2019 - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 17:36
- Is your home in Spain ready for the cold? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 10:30
- Travelling to Spain? Don’t forget about online safety - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16
- MEASLES breakouts on rise in Spain and Europe as fewer get vaccinated - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00