FEARS are growing for a missing British dad last seen at Malaga airport two days ago.
It comes after his partner Gemma Clements, first reported by the Olive Press, appealed for information on his whereabouts yesterday afternoon.
She said:”Yesterday evening my partner refused to board our flight home from Malaga to Manchester and ran away as we were boarding. He is called Brett.
“He only met one person in benalmadena, a man called Danny from Malarkeys.
She added that their young daughter is ‘heartbroken’.
“We have a four-year-old daughter and she’s heartbroken as am I, We need to know Brett is safe and make arrangements for him to get home!”
She added: “He has no clothes, money, food just a passport and one packet of cigarettes.”
Gemma says there is still no news and she has become extremely concerned.
She has shared another photo of Brett and one of the watch he was wearing when he was last seen.
She says his bank account has not been touched, leading her to have serious fears about his whereabouts.
- WARNING: Orange alerts for SNOW, wind and strong waves across Spain and Andalucia this week - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 14:59
- Expat appears in court after shooting and killing boy, 4, during hunt in Spain’s Andalucia - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 12:45
- Man shot to death inside his Bentley on Spain’s Costa del Sol in latest mafia hit - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 11:26
- Malaga law firm secures regulation from the Ministry of Justice after winning more than €1 million back from timeshare giants last year - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 18:22
- What do King Solomon, Andalucia’s Rio Tinto mines, NASA and Mars have in common? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 13:44
- HAPPY RETURN: How British expats in Spain can plan for retirement back in Britain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 17:44
- SCAM ALERT: Pensioners claim British conwoman tried to coax them from bus stop into ‘fake shuttle’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 16:22
- WATCH: Terrifying moment HUGE spitting COBRA acosts workers at port in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 14:54
- WATCH: Vile video shows SEWAGE flowing onto popular beach in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 13:47
- Little Julen and family pictured amid reports rescuers have found DNA - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:38