THE family of Lisa Brown have vowed to bring those responsible to justice on the second anniversary of her disappearance.
They held their own day of remembrance on November 4 exactly two years after she vanished from her home in Guadiaro, Cadiz.
Lisa’s sister Helen Jordan, 50, warned local readers that those behind her disappearance are still walking free, and urged those with information to come forward.
“The people that could end our nightmare are still living and working in this community and if this happened to them I’m very sure they would also want everyone’s help,” she told the Olive Press.
“They have had TWO years to come forward with information and haven’t, we hope this keeps them awake at night knowing what they know.
“Their silence won’t stop us in seeking justice for lisa.”
The family continue to investigate the case while Spanish authorities have insisted it is very much open and ongoing.
“Work is still very much ongoing and we are so thankful for the team that are working so hard on Lisa’s and our behalf,” Helen added.
“We will crack this case.”
- Little Julen and family pictured amid reports rescuers have found DNA - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:38
- Police in Spain rescue young man attempting to jump off Ronda bridge - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:15
- BREAKING: Body of little Julen ‘found in Malaga well’ - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 13:24
- Police confirm little Julen IS inside the Malaga well after DNA found on fourth day of search - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 12:59
- ‘He loves his tricycle’: Neighbours describe ‘friendly’ toddler Julen and his family’s history of heartbreak as search for tot in Malaga well continues - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 19:35
- Drilling expert claims it’s ‘almost impossible’ for little Julen to have fallen down Malaga well as builder claims he sealed up hole just WEEKS ago - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 18:15
- HEART-WRENCHING: Parents of trapped boy have slept next to Malaga well since Sunday and are ‘dead inside’ as rescue attempt enters THIRD day - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 14:22
- WATCH: ISIS terrorist cuffed in popular British expat hotspot on Spain’s Costa del Sol was ‘ready to attack’ after taking deadly oath - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 13:15
- British expats in Spain should get Spanish driving licences ASAP, UK government Brexit memo warns - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 11:50
- Fears grow for boy, 2, trapped down Malaga well for over 18 hours as desperate rescue attempt continues - 14 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00