ALANO Mallorca is a Non-Profit organisation, our aim is to assist those who have a desire to stop drinking, using drugs, or acting on behaviours which are having a negative impact on their lives and others.
We understand that such problems are hard to deal with on your own, but with a network of support it is possible to handle even the most sensitive of issues. Talking and sharing with others who have similar life experiences can help to provide clarity and comfort. Hearing from those who have managed to find a new way of living can inspire hope and courage.
Various 12 step groups run daily meetings, and these have proven to help millions around the world find a solution. These cost nothing, require no membership fees nor record any personal details.
Our facility and staff members offer a comfortable and sober environment to sit and relax away from the busy world. This is a great opportunity to take a breath, get your head around things and forward plan.
Anyone who walks through our doors will be granted full confidentiality and anonymity and will never be asked to disclose any information about themselves. Nothing will ever be recorded or held on any database. The use of our facilities is via Voluntary donation and we are open 7 days a week between 10am and 10pm
Alano Mallorca understands the importance of introducing a new lifestyle to aid the process of recovery, so we offer a variety of workshops run by professionals who give their time freely. These include life coaching, meditation, yoga and fitness classes.
To cater for a healthier lifestyle, the Café offers a selection of fresh juices and smoothies, as well as tea and coffee. Our chef will have a small and reasonably priced daily menu, offering fresh and wholesome food that will leave you feeling revitalised.
We ask all who visit to respect the privacy of others
Alano Mallorca and its team welcome you.
*We are not a treatment/detox centre, we do not offer inpatient stays or medical advice/practices, please consult this with your doctor*
- OPINION: Why Mijas needs to see serious change in 2019 - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 17:36
- Is your home in Spain ready for the cold? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 10:30
- Travelling to Spain? Don’t forget about online safety - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 14:56
- The gambling industry: Spain’s only economic hope? - 17 Jan, 2019 @ 12:00
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16
- MEASLES breakouts on rise in Spain and Europe as fewer get vaccinated - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00